Where and how to get Alhambra tickets
Information about the tickets:
- For reasons of preservation and quality of the visit the number of daily tickets to the Alhambra is limited.
- Due to high demand and limited the number of visitors per day are recommended to purchase them in advance.
- You can buy tickets three months in advance from the day of the visit.
- The tickets are valid for the day they were acquired.
- The hours of access to different parts of the Alhambra will be governed according to the ticket typesthat has been acquired and can be Day (Morning or afternoon) or Night.
- Is printed on the ticket when entering the Nazaríes Palaces. This time must be strictly respected, otherwise you lose the right of access to them without appropriate refund of the price paid.
- It is advisable to collect your reservation at least one hour before the time of entry to the Palacios Nazaríes.
- Regulations applicable to Alhambra Tickets sales
- If you want to visit the Alhambra with an official guide NO NEED TO BUY THE TICKET, because this type of guided tour includes: tickets + transports + an Official guide.
- From this link, you can book all kinds of guided tours to the Alhambra.
Types of Tickets
The cultural offerings of the Monument of the Alhambra and the Generalife is wide and varied. You can visit the Alhambra by day, daytime general admission with the option of entry for the morning or evening, and you can see it at night, for which you must purchase a nighttime entry.
If you want to visit the gardens, there is the possibility of acquiring an entry that allows you to visit only the main gardens of the Monument, including the Palace of the Generalife.
You can also visit the Museum of the Alhambra and the Palace of Charles V for free.
For more information, go to Book Alhambra Tickets.
To collect their tickets bought in advance once the Alhambra, you should consider the following:
- You can pick up your tickets, only during the ticket office opening time, from the moment you get the voucher.
- Ticket Office: you must present the printed voucher and the ID of the person who made the reservation. Remember that without the voucher you won't be able to get the tickets so you will have to show a printed copy of the voucher at the ticket office.